Aug 10, 2011

Daily Outfit: Armada Flea Market

My favorite flea market to date has always been the armada flea market. They have puppies, bunnies, clothes, jewelry, and every knick knack you could ever desire. I haven't been in about a year so I made sure to visit when I went east.







I ended up walking away with some vintage earrings but not much else.

After I went and visited the old abandoned house I shot last years lookbook at and it's still wide open and great to explore.





As for the outfit to do this all in I opted for a very loose and lightweight dress to stay cool in.



Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. omg, love the bunnnnniessss~ and your dress is so 90210!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawwwww bunniiiieeees :D They have bunnies at a fleamarket? I've never seen that but I like it, I would stand in front of the bunnies and watch them all day instead of spending money on the knick-knack :)

    ReplyDelete